You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
Ownership of Content
All Empire Real Estate Consultants logos and graphics are the copyrighted property of Empire Real Estate Consultants.
Your Use of the Site
You are granted permission to use the Site as follows:
- You may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- You may not use images of people or places on the site without permission of the site owner.
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without written permission from the site owner.
- You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - the site owner will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing the site owner to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
What We Collect and Store Automatically: If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit: The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university‘s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website; The type of browser and operating system used to access our site; The date and time you access our site; The pages you visit; and If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
If You Send Us E-mail or Fill Out Our Information Form, you may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. We do not share your personal information or e-mail with any other outside organizations.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the site owner neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Exclusion of Liability
Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither the site owner nor any of his affiliates, officers or directors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than the site owner. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The site owner does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, the site owner specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- Infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- Are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- Are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- Do not provide adequate security;
- Contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- Are libelous or defamatory.
Revisions to the Terms
Law and Jurisdiction